my-wardrobe.comdeveloped by Stefan Kecskes on
- internal framework in PHP (object oriented website) with PSR-2 autoloader
- implementing checkout built in symfony 1 framework
- mySQL (database)
- users and products management in NetSuite
- coding scripts for generating xml, csv (feed exports for various affiliates)
- developing tiers systems to divide customers into groups, each collecting points for each purchase and assigning them incentives. Also building tiers management tool for management.
- Varnish (caching the original site on multiple servers, 300-400 users in any time, peaking to 1000 users in anytime when newsletter was sent out or 20 000 users when my-wardrobe was on TV)
- Using AWS (deploying to Amazon EC2 servers and using S3 storage for static content)
- Setup CDN servers for AWS S3 storage
- dealing with designers and marketing and management to fulfill their requests on website functionality heavily improved my interpersonal skills too
- code repository hold in SVN and later moved GIT
- preparing email templates with products and setting up email newsletter campaigns in Salesforce
- The website was deployed through FTP.