The Mattel Play is the newest attraction of the Heritage Great Britain's. It's family attraction in Albert Dock in Liverpool with on site café, retail area and three themed zones for children.
The developers team basically is one persons team. I decided to use own CMS developed in previous project and make changes required in this project and improve the CMS where possible.
- analysing requests and preparing proposal based on requested functionality
- own CMS, built on top of Laravel framework using composer and PSR4 autoloader. CMS was upgraded to Laravel 5.0 together with all dependencies
- improved CMS in backend: Introduced objects and layouts. Layouts can be created in backend and are the backbone of each page. Each page is now using selected layout. Into this layout can then be placed various objects (static/dynamic).
- mySQL for storing all data locally. Imported data from holding's page form. Implemented dotMailer client to store subscribers throught API server in there rather than in local DB.
- using of Pivotal Tracker splitting all tasks into doable tickets and for tracking progress
- using GIT code repository
- provided staging server for stakeholders for approvals and change requests and to see the progress of project's current state